On December 17, 2022, the Electrification Coalition hosted the final installment of the year of the Charging Forward webinar series. Our panel reflected on our community’s greatest wins this year and looked forward to how to go the extra mile in the new year.
Key takeaways include:
- Matthew Goetz of the Georgetown Climate Center noted that states should conduct more meaningful community engagement and planning.
- Blair St. Ledger Olson of the Climate Cabinet applauded the Electrification Coalition for breaking down the barrier of electric vehicles being a partisan issue.
- Richard Ezike of the Joint Office of Energy and Transportation highlighted the increased interest in federal government funding plans and the focus on workforce development in providing new opportunities for the public.
- Rebecca Sereboff, Senior EV Infrastructure Associate, Electrification Coalition
- Matthew Goetz, Associate Director, Georgetown Climate Center
- Sam Houston, Senior Vehicles Analyst, Union of Concerned Scientists
- Richard Ezike, Program Communication Specialist, Joint Office
- Blair St. Ledger Olson, Legislative Director, Climate Cabinet