On July 21, the Electrification Coalition hosted the second in a series of webinars about charging infrastructure. The event, titled What’s Next for NEVI?, featured a panel of policy, advocacy, and industry experts who shared their feedback about the draft minimum standards and shared tips for engaging in the comment period.
- Chris Bast, Director of EV Infrastructure Investments, Electrification Coalition (View presentation)
- Dr. Shelley Francis, co-founder, EVHybridNoire
- John Tuccillo, Global Head of Corporate and Government Affairs, ADS-TEC Energy
- Aaron Viles, Campaigns Director, Electrification Coalition (View presentation)
- Anne Blair, Policy Director, Electrification Coalition
- Courtney Ehrlichman, Head of Strategy, NextLab, Panasonic
- Andrew Poliakoff, Federal Affairs Lead, Electrify America
Stay tuned for the third webinar in the series, Our Compliments: Complementing NEVI with State and Local Policy. Join us on August 18th to learn how bold and rigorous local policy can maximize the current NEVI funding opportunity. Register here.