On June 16, the Electrification Coalition hosted the first in a series of webinars about charging infrastructure. The event, titled “Technology, Power, & Station Design,” featured a panel of charging infrastructure providers and energy experts, who talked about best practices in this space. Topics covered include:
- Specific station design needs to maximize power management capabilities and deploy clean energy for EV charging;
- How states, industry, and stakeholders should consider future proofing light-duty vehicle-focused NEVI-funded deployments to maximize the opportunity to provide sufficient power for all classes of vehicles.
- Jake Carnemark, CEO, Endeavour (View presentation)
- Dr. Deepak Divan, Director of the Center for Distributed Energy, Georgia Institute of Technology (View presentation)
- Kendell Whitehead, Heavy Vehicle Charging Solutions Sales, Western Region, ABB E-mobility Inc.
View the July webinar, What’s Next for NEVI? The event covered the draft minimum standards and requirements for the National Electric Vehicle Infrastructure (NEVI) program, and tips for engaging with the comment period.