The Electrification Coalition and SAFE hosted an online event Dec. 14, 2021, with officials from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, U.S. Department of Transportation and U.S. Department of Energy to provide information about new federal funding opportunities for EVs and charging infrastructure in the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law, signed in November.
- Karl Simon, Director, Transportation & Climate Division, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Kelsey Owens, Environmental Protection Specialist, Office of the Secretary, U.S. Department of Transportation
- Michael Berube, Deputy Assistant Secretary, Sustainable Transportation, Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, U.S. Department of Energy
- Katherine Stainken, Sr. Policy Director, Electrification Coalition
- Anne Blair, Sr. Policy Manager, Electrification Coalition
- Robbie Diamond, CEO, SAFE and the Electrification Coalition
- Alex Hutkin, Director of Government Relations, SAFE
View the slide deck from the presentation, which included an overview of the provisions of the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law and a selection of tools to help applicants plan projects and prepare applications.