Join the Electrification Coalition with SAFE for the inaugural SAFE Summit at the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center in Washington, DC on March 28-29, 2023.
The SAFE Summit will convene top government officials, business leaders, and other stakeholders from the United States and allied nations to address the challenges to achieving secure and reliable supply chains in the transportation and energy sectors.
Over two days, discussions will focus on the next steps to seize the historical moment provided by significant new resources and authorities enacted through the Inflation Reduction Act and the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act. It will advance practical solutions to achieve the nation’s transportation electrification goals.
The Summit agenda will consist of formal speeches, fireside chats, Ted-Talk style presentations, and moderated panels on topics that include:
- Overcoming critical mineral processing chokepoints
- Transparency tools to build more secure and sustainable supply chains
- Collaborating with allies and partners to avoid supply chain dependencies
- Advancing innovative new EV technologies
- Building a national charging network
- Financing future transportation technologies
- Fostering a transportation innovation ecosystem and qualified workforce