On September 15, the Electrification Coalition hosted the third in a series of webinars about charging infrastructure. The event titled, City Spotlight: EV Charging for Cities and Local Governments, featured our partners from the cities of Los Angeles and San Antonio who reflected on their experiences and gave recommendations for how local governments can maximize federal investment for EV charging. Topics covered included:
- Creating rules and thresholds for policy development and site planning of EV charging
- Communicating with stakeholders and the community to increase engagement
- Chris Bast, Director of EV Infrastructure Investments, Electrification Coalition (View presentation)
- Sarah Reed, Director of Programs, Electrification Coalition
- Michael Samulon, Director of Vehicle Electrification and City Projects, Los Angeles Mayor’s Office of Sustainability (View presentation)
- Julia Murphy, Deputy Chief Sustainability Officer, City of San Antonio Office of Sustainability (View presentation)
Register for the October webinar, Our Compliments: Complementing NEVI with State and Local Policy. The event will how bold and rigorous local policy can maximize the current NEVI funding opportunity.