Join the Electrification Coalition for the Pennsylvania Medium- and Heavy-Duty Electric Vehicle Bootcamp. This in-person event will provide the latest information on the deployment of electric trucks and buses in the Keystone State. Policymakers, EV advocates, fleet managers, local and state government officials, and other stakeholders are invited to join this informative set of discussions on policy opportunities, vehicle availability, and the wide range of benefits EVs will provide for Pennsylvanians.
We’ll hear from leaders across Pennsylvania who are leading the charge from the state legislature, city and county governments, state agencies, and utilities. Manufacturers will bring their latest models onsite for an EV showcase, giving participants the opportunity to explore this new technology in person.
Thank you to Harrisburg University of Science and Technology for graciously agreeing to host this event!
Event speakers include:
- Dawn Fenton, vice president of government relations and public affairs, Volvo
- Kelsey Mattola, grants management specialist, U.S. EPA Mid-Atlantic Region
- Colton Brown, alternative fuels coordinator, PennDOT
- Tom Bonner, energy policy manager, PECO
- Nicholas Bibby, principal, Advanced Energy United
- Spencer Burget, policy analyst, Atlas Public Policy
- Mark Hand, director of public relations, Department of General Services – GreenGov Council
- Matthew Reiss, deputy director, Department of General Services – GreenGov Council